Come and taste the local delicacies from the countries of Central and Eastern Europe!
After the success in previous festivals, CinEast 2012 is pleased to offer you even more opportunities to explore the cuisines of Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, and of our festival first-timers: Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Serbia and Slovenia.
- Two gastronomic evenings will be held in the Brasserie Le Neumünster, on 16 and 23 October. The buffet dinner, starting at 18.30, will include dishes from the countries taking part in the festival, and regional beers and wines will accompany the culinary delicacies. The price of the buffet is 25€ per person (drinks not included). For reservations please contact Brasserie Le Neumünster directly.
- "Welcome to..." events - six special evenings to welcome the six new countries, with typical snacks of the region and drinks after the projections
- Snacks and drinks offered during the four short films marathons (13, 17, 22 & 23 October in Abbaye de Neumünster)
- Baltic surprises at the Baltic Night event (13 October at Melusina) and Balkan surprises at the Balkan Night (18 October at Melusina)
- Typical Polish food and drinks at the concert of Twinkle Brothers & Trebunie Tutki (27 October at Tramsschapp cultural centre)