To submit a film for CinEast 2013 you need to fill in the Entry Form available here.
The submission deadline is 30 June 2013.
Make sure that your submission complies with the conditions stipulated in the following regulations:
- 1. The 6th edition of CinEast will take place from 9 to 27 October 2013;
- 2. This Entry Form is exclusively for the following films:
- 2.1. by directors from these countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Serbia (works by directors from Bosnia &Herzegovina, FYROM, Montenegro and Kosovo will also be considered). Exceptionally other films having a strong connection to the mentioned countries can be considered;
- 2.2. produced in 2013, 2012, and, exceptionally, in 2011;
- 2.3. with English and/or French subtitles (or in English/French).
- 3. Both full-length and short films (feature, animated and documentary) can be submitted. Only feature films (running time >60 mins.) will be considered for the official competition;
- 4. The submission deadline is 30 June 2013. By this date:
- 4.1. the completed Entry Form, its attachments and screener streaming link (if any) must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com;
- 4.2. DVD screeners (labelled with the titles used on the Entry Form) must be sent to the following address:
CinEast Film Festival, 1 Rue Paul Medinger, L-2142 Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
- 5. There is no entry fee.
- 6. The DVD screener and any other material submitted will be archived by CinEast festival and will not be returned.
Submitting a film to the CinEast Film Festival is equivalent to the acceptance of the conditions set out in the above Regulations.Haut de page